Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Revised, improved and ...

So, it seems the new trend I am noticing is cooking blogs. For those that know me, know that isn't me,lol! I enjoy to cook, but it is not a passion and I will leave the cooking blogs to those that really enjoy it.
This will be all about my family, my journey of trying to get healthy and lose weight, finding myself again and being the best me.
I have 2 little boys- Kieran 4.5 and Mikey 7 months. I am married to Mike, a CPA and very busy getting back into public accounting after a 2 year stint with a quasi government institution. Of course it is only his second week of his new job and he traveling already. I am fully aware of what I am in for, however maybe I thought it wouldn't happen the second week there, but he loves it and that is important for happiness.
So, why start this blog? I need a place to vent about my weightloss and journey to a healthier and happier self. I am also hoping I can touch people and get ideas on what to do next in life. If I can help one person, then it is all worth it. Plus, I have loads of far away family and want them to see my family grow and change.
I am new to this blogging thing, so it may take me a while to get the photo thing down, but there will be plenty as I am trying to really learn how to use my camera and document my family so we reminders of where we came from. I just found a lot of old pictures and scanned them into my computer and love looking at them and remembering the "old" times. That is part of why I want to do this too, I want to create a place to remember!
So, here we go blogging community- welcome to the Journey of Me...revised, improved and revamped!

No comments:

Post a Comment