Monday, March 7, 2011

sometimes all you need is a Monday...

I have been wavering in my diet this week and since Mike has been traveling last week and will be again this week, it is easy to take the easy way out and eat fast or junk or lots. I tracked my points(I am trying to follow weight watchers points plus plan) on Thursday, but then ate way to much pizza. Friday was a blur, but I tried to track. Saturday was not bad, but I did not calculate or track one point, Sunday same as Saturday. But today, Monday tracking is done thus far- workout is complete(although I did not work as hard as I have been or could have, my back is bothering me a little), Mikey is sleeping and Kieran is eating lunch. Now, lets just keep this momentum of Monday going-
It is like the black eyed peas song I gotta a feeling- tonight's gonna be a good night!
I have dinner planned, nothing fancy to write about, but it is planned.
Good start to the week, good start to my blog and good start to changing...
And as the biggest loser song goes- what have you done today to make yourself proud?

No comments:

Post a Comment